1. State your name: Triinu
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: My name was the only option.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My Mum. Usually. And my Granny as well. The thing is, I pretty much only have these two.
4. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Yeah. Kind of. I’m just saying: kids, don’t drink tequila. Not too much of it, anyway.
5. Do you miss your ex? No. I can live without him.
6. White chocolate or dark chocolate? White.
7. Do people praise you for your looks? I guess they do here in London. Not as much as in Brazil, though, since there I’m blonde and really white and pale… But still. It’s creepy, even.
8. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? I think black looks the best on me. So I’ve been told, at least ^^
9. How do you wear your makeup? Normally I only wear mascara and sometimes if I have time I draw a line with eyeliner or pencil. Plus lip balm. But lately I’ve also been using eye shadows and all that other shit they put in the make up kits.
10. What are some of your nicknames? Nini. And Trinchic, which is what my Mum sometimes calls me.
11. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4.
12. How many bathrooms? 1.
13. Do you have a job? Basically. Hoping to get paid soon as well.
14. Do you have a car? Jeesh, I don’t even have a Goddamn driving licence.
15. Do you work out every week? Tried to do that - meh.
16. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I sure hoped I would never see him again, but then I ran into him on Oxford street. Hopefully that encounter will be the last.
17. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? All the 3 or some song festivals in Estonia that I went to, not to mention all sorts of smaller concerts with my choirs and a quartet in secondary school.
18. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikinis.
19. Do you like your eyes? Oh hell yeah.
20. Do you think you are pretty? I’m starting to believe it, yes.
21. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My roommate.
22. How much money is in your account? Around £200 at the moment… Getting kind of critical.
23. Are you single? I don’t consider myself single but I guess long distance relationship is not what you can call a proper relationship, either… My heart is taken, though.
24. Do you want kids? Of course I do.
25. Tell me what your backpack looks like: I only have a backpack that I got from Heathrow doing volunteering but I don’t really use it. It’s black Adidas backpack, quite big, with pink Team Heathrow logo and stuff.
26. What celebrity do you think is hot? I’m not really into this celebrity crush stuff anymore, but since my favourite singer ruined all sorts but moreno men for me, I’m gonna go with Kristjan.
27. Last movie you saw in theatres: Must have been Men in Black 3, which I saw in Brazil 3 months ago.
28. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I wasn’t dating last year, nor am I now.
29. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Kind of.
30. Have you ever cheated? No.
31. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Nope.
32. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spend time with friends, go out…